Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Always Always I Think Of You" - Kabhi Kabhi - By Dal Dil Vog

I had been looking for this song "Always Always" (English version of famous Kabhi Kabhi) and finally found the video. Its a beautiful song with Dal (short for Daljeet) in the video before and now.. Below is the link for youtube video..

"Always Always I Think Of You - Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Main Khayal Aata Hai"

Below is the Link to download the MP3 for all those fans out there..

Always Always I Think Of You (Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Main) mp3

6 comments:

  1. do you got the mps of it ... I have been looking for it since long long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have the mp, which i converted from the cassette version i had.. Its not excellent quality but its good enough..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a Ton Man.... I've been lookin' for soo long....Thanks Again.!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great song..Great to find it again thanks for the link Nitesh. I just saw this on Youtube as well

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akfH181W6iE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man...i have been searching this song for sooooo looong

    thanx mate!

    Thanx a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unable to download, can someone please email me the mp3?

      Delete