- Install JInitiator version "18.104.22.168". I can give provide the executable if needed.
- Make sure that your Java Version is "1.5.0 (build 1.5.0_13-b05)". I have not tried the latest version. I can probably provide the oajse2.exe.
- In Firefox change the following Settings (Uncheck Enable Java)
- In IE8 Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> "Enable third-party browser extensions" (UNCHECK)
- Replace the JVM.DLL in "JInitiator 22.214.171.124\bin\hotspot" directory with the JVM.DLL in "Java\jre1.5.0_13\bin\client".
- Restart both Firefox and IE8.
- The 11i Apps work via the regular login as well as "dev60cgi/f60cgi" URL.
- I have uploaded both Java JRE and Jinitiator on Rapidshare. Below are the links
- One more thing to note. I was also able to work with both 11.5.10 and 12.1.1 with IE8. All you need is to install the latest oajse and make sure that under Security options, change the mode to CUSTOM and DISABLE "Enable XSS Filter" option.
Jinitiator - http://rapidshare.com/files/278241098/oajinit.exe